Bubbly is a collection of more than 60 effortlessly stunning cocktail recipes featuring the most festive bottle behind the bar—champagne!
With bright, seasonal flavors, simple techniques, and no pretense, author and photographer Colleen Jeffers shares her most irresistible sparkling cocktails, alongside quick-trick tips on topics like buying the right bottle of bubbly, keeping carbonation crisp, scoring cheap vintage glassware, and making simple syrup without a stove. Inside this beautiful book’s plush, gold foil cover, recipes include:
• French 75—tart, light, crisp, refreshing, and arguably the best known of all vintage champagne cocktails
• Aperol Spritz—ideal for aperitivo hour
• Paloma Punch—perfect for serving a crowd
• Bubbly Mary—a modern brunch classic
• Margarita Fizz—a deceptively simple and refreshing
• Holiday Mail—a cheery seasonal favorite
And many, many more!
This book will quickly become your go-to resource for recipes that rely on fresh, easy-to-find ingredients for head turning flavor without an expert’s collection of bottles and tools. With an entire chapter devoted to brunch cocktails and another to party-ready punches, it’s a weapon every home cook needs in their entertaining arsenal. And with a plush, shiny gold foil hardcover, rounded corners, glossy art paper, and gorgeous photography, it’s a book you won’t want to hide on a shelf! Inventive enough to appease the experienced cocktail creator but approachable enough for complete beginners, Bubbly proves that a splash of champagne can make any moment a cause for celebration.